Saturday, May 13, 2006

1st post

Nv thought that i will do this but i guess i am really freaking bored now. Having holidays now so i have tons of time. It is a Saturday now and i am wasting my time at home. I spend very little time at home as i am usually in hall (yes, even during holidays!). Weekends are the only time i will be home so as much as possible i try to stay home and let my father take a few more glances at me.

I used to post in my MULTIPLY site (kaleong.multiply.com) quite frequently. It is something like a blog i guess but its a long time since i last updated it. Some time back, i was looking at some of the posts there and realised that most of them are about sad stuffs. Guess my life is rather eventful. I even told my friends once that anything that can happen in a soap opera had happened in my life. Maybe its a bit exaggerating but i feel that it is quite a good way to illustrate it.

I am not very good with my spellings and tenses and i am lazy to correct my own mistakes, so if there are lots of mistakes in my posts please pardon me.



Random thought of the day: People don't take me seriously.

2 Comments:

At Sun May 14, 03:42:00 AM, Blogger baoeatsworld said...

no la, i take u seriously. sometimes! hurhur :P nobody takes me seriously also wad...especially when i say i wanna go gym hahaa

 
At Mon May 15, 02:59:00 AM, Blogger WoOoHooO said...

haha.... but i am those more serious type man... unlike u....wahaha... going gym its too much a mission le... its lik mission impossible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home