Thursday, August 31, 2006

25th JCRC Election Rally

Last nite was the rally for the coming election. It was very different from the rally we had last year. This year there are 26 candidates running for 16 positions, which means that most of the positions are contested. It made things very very interesting i must say.

I dunno if its a good thing or a bad thing to see some graduated seniors to come back for this year's rally. Some of the questions the audiences asked were phrased in a rather harsh manner i must say. Some of the candidates did a good job and handled the situation well, while others did not raise up to the occasion.

For me, i am running for the post of president. Though i have got no opponents running against me, its only normal for me to kanna the most questions. And i DID kanna bombarded quite bad!!! To be honest, i din understand some of the questions targeted to me and i really dunno wat were the answers they were looking for. Overall i think i did ok as i did not freeze or seem intimidated (i hope...). Must admit tat some of my answers to their questions were abit ambiguous but i was trying hard to stay composed and calm so hope the hall people won't blame me.

The voting will take place in abt an hour time. Hopefully, nothing unexpected happens. If any hall ppl are reading this, pls go down to Canteen 1 between 6-11pm to vote for me!!! Thanks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home