Thursday, March 29, 2007

Life sucks. Period.

The feeling was so familiar, yet things are so different. Things that was complicated to start with got even more complicated. I regret what i did. I really wish that i can turn back time.

Why can't i be the care-free me again? Guess i am not that strong after all.

Some people called themselves your friends, but they are just waiting for the chance to take advantage of the situation.

Who can i trust? To be honest i do not trust anyone now. Not even myself. What was so clear at this moment, may not be the case a moment later. How can i expect you to believe me? When i myself is having doubts.

I want to find my confident self again, I didn't even realise it left. But who am i to blame anyone? It was my mistake at the very beginning.

I am really very affected by it. I can't get this image out of my head. It is not a good feeling.... and i really hate to feel this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home