Monday, May 15, 2006

3rd week

Back in hall again.

Tmr will be the start of the 3rd week of my training regime. Homie QM and i are quite determined to get fit in time for the coming FOC so that we can show off a bit. Haha.

1 yr in NTU has made me real weak man. I no longer can run as fast as i wanted, carry as much weight as i desired and sometimes when i look into the mirror i feel kind of disgusted with my flabby frame. Well that gave me the motivation to get back in shape again. WooooooHoooooooo!!! Can also take my ippt by the end of the holidays too, so i guess its killing 2 birds with one stone.

Morale is still high for homie QM and me and we also inspired few others to get healthy. Power!!

Haha... hope can post some hot bods of us soon here.



Random thought of the day: Life is boring.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home