Tuesday, June 13, 2006

World Cup so far

Have been watching World Cup with Qm in hall for the past 2 days. Our hall gang are all either working or have moved home, so there are only the 2 of us left.

World Cup is great so far! Great matches played and many spectacular goals scored. I even won myself some money from SGpools!! Till this stage, this World Cup is definitely worth the 4 years wait.

Despite Brazil being the favorite to lift the cup again and become world champ, I am more concerned about another South American team. I am a loyal supportor of Argentina!! Even they have not been given the credit and respect they so much deserved in recent years, I am still one big fan. Hope they can do well this time round which will answer all their critics.

In about an hour time i will be watching WC again! Haha.. gonna support ourAsia very own Korea! GoGoGo!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home