Monday, April 02, 2007

Nightmare

Why am i writing this even when i know that u will read it? Maybe it is just a way to vent my frustration.

You were implying that i do not have a heart. I really hope that i don't. Then it won't be hurting so much now. It is the first time i am feeling this way. The very first time getting really hurt. I have nv seen this side of myself, i didn't know this side of me existed.

You said that many people cared, but whats important is that i don't care abt them. I only cared abt you.

All these are driving me crazy. I can't fucking get all the images out of my head. 2 years.... alot had happened, and i can only blame myself.

I don't even have the right to feel angry. I am really hopeless.

I pray for this nightmare to end. I pray for someone who can show me the lights.



But for the time being..... just let me suffer in silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home