Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Relaxing indeed.

Can't believe 2 weeks ago i was still stuck in stupid DBS tower 1 for my dreaded PA and now i am just slacking in front of the computer. Yesterday i went for a jog, sleep, watched Harry Porter, played poker and had more sleeps. Damn shiok!!

Went for NBS FOC last week. 3rd NBS FOC that i have been to... feeling is just so different. Still can recall the times when i was a freshie and now i am a 'Grand-senior'. Being the most Lao-Jiao ppl around doesn't mean you will get the respect though, as the little girls and boys conveniently addressed me as 'Tattoo boy' or 'Crocs boy' during the camp. Damn freaking not being appreciated man. But well, i am forgiving enough not to bear any grudges la. Guess being called names are part of the fun la, and i also had my fair share of name calling (its like my forte la).

Just like past year the freshies are all very ons abt OG outings right after the camp. Not bad that they bothered to jio 'old' ppl lik me.

Hall FOC next week and sch starts after which. Can't wait for sch to start. After i completed my PA, i realised how super great going to sch is. Gonna treasure my last yr in NTU.

Will post some pics of the FOCs after i got my hands on them. (but usually i am too lazy to post.... oh well... heck la!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home