Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Transformers: WoOoHooO

Basically it's just me playing with my Tranformers toys. Haha. I was super impressed and inspired by my friend, Marcus's Transformers web comic ( http://transformerslegacy.blogspot.com/ ) and I have decided to do something of my own with my Transformers. So this is how it goes.....



One day in my living room.....

Tidal Wave (TW): Hey boss Megatron, you are the leader of the Decepticons but why are you so short?
Megatron (M): WTF?! How dare you say that kind of stuff!! I dare you to say it again!!



TW: Why are you so short? Why are you so short? Why are you so short? Why are you so short?

M: Ta Ma De!!! I am gonna eat you up!!!
TW: Oops.... joking only ma.....


M: *Munch* *Munch*
TW: ARGHHHH! Spare me!!! ARGHHHH.... NOOOOoooooo....... *silence*
M: *Munch* Munch*


M: *blurp*.... Hahaha.... No one dares to mess with me!! I am the biggest bad ass in the universe!! .....eh... alamak... my stomach dun feel so good.....
M's stomach: grrrrrrrrr.....

M: Shit... I am feeling damn sick.... Oh no! What's happening!? ARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Megatron became HEAVY-WEIGHT Megatron.

M: Damn! I feel overweight.... er... DUH....


THE END




If you find the story stupid or lame, well, that your problem not mine.

1 Comments:

At Tue Oct 02, 08:53:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Its intersting! You're creative! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home