Thursday, May 18, 2006

Virus 1 - Me 0

Current mood - feeling sick, feverish.

It really sucks man. Being sick and all. Training regime was disrupted as Qm was sick since mon afternoon and now when he is feeling better, more ppl, including me, fell sick.

Its like a long time ago since i last fell sick. Blame it on the weather or the lack of rest, whatever it is, being sick SUCKS.... super big time!

Usually ppl wun remember the time when they were sick unless its really serious. But i do remember this particular time when i was down with a high fever and she was there to take care of me. She cooked me porridge and fish and brought it to my home for me as i was too sick to buy my own food. Though i dunno if she cooked them herself or if her mum did it, i was really very touched at that time. I felt so blessed to have her. Then, i tot that she was the one as she had done so much for me during the time we were together. But well, i gave her up.

Now that i am sick, it makes me think about stuffs like that. Kind of miss those days when we were together. What if i did not give her up? Why did my feeling for her changed then? Guess these questions can nv be answered.

People might not notice, but i am actually quite an emotional person. I tear when i watch touchin movies and i like listening to love songs. Sound kinda gay i must say. I often try to hide it. Maybe wat ccc said is true, i am very reserved and dun show my true feelings easily. I feel that i do not truely understand myself as i often do not know wat i really want and explain the way i feel.

Maybe being sick makes me even extra emotional. How i wish someone can cook me porridge now. Hahaa. If some one do that i might jus fall in love with her(or him!). Wahahaaaa.....

Just crapping there, dun take it too seriously.

BEING SICK SUCKS!!!! BANG BALLS!!!! WooOOooOoooHooOOooOoo!!!!!!


Random thought of the day: I think the virus is attacking my brain and i am going mad.

2 Comments:

At Thu May 18, 04:56:00 PM, Blogger elaine x said...

being sick does make you more emotional and needy and all of that ... at least you are asking questions, even if they cannot be answered yet.

key to life is to be in the moment ... don't worry about thinking how i need to modify myself ... worry about understanding why you feel what you feel in the moment.

if you can feel it, one day you will understand it.

peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'

 
At Thu May 18, 05:06:00 PM, Blogger WoOoHooO said...

Wow. that is some interesting comment u gave. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home