Sunday, June 25, 2006

"You Half I Half!!" = GONE FUCK!

Drinking session at Rub's place last nite. Suddenly Rub and me started ta-ing with ppl and the "u half i half" thing. Be it gin, chivas, red wine, watever shit we jus down them like water. Vision started to blur and ability to remember stuff started to fade. Last few things i remembered was me puking at the toilet bowl, me puking on the cab and a plastic bag in my hand.

Its amazing how i found my way safely back to my bed and how i was able to wake at 9+ am to go for work. From some of the feed-backs i have gotten, i did not really do anything too ridiculous except for puking BIG time!!

WoOoHoooO!!!! Can't wait to drink again.





.... and while i was gone last nite, Argentina advances to the quarters!!! WoOOooOooHooOOOooooo times 10000!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home