Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My TFs Animated toys

Its been a long long while since my last post. Been looking for job for 1 month plus now..... other than that i am basically jus slacking around. Just wanna post a few pics of the TFA toys i got so far. Firstly......


MEGATRON!!!!

Its my newest toy, jus got it a few hours ago. Its, by far, my fav among all the TFs toys i own so far. This figure is jus freaking awesome! Next......


Lockdown

I got it because its the tallest deluxe class toy ever! Even taller than some voyager size toys. He is also quite a cool character in the show. And lastly......

Prowl

He is very cool in the show. Thats y i bought it.

Well, thats it for now.

Still job hunting = No job yet = No money = Can't buy more stuff

1 Comments:

At Tue Nov 11, 04:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home